Are you teaching an online course in the Spring? The Center for eLearning is here to assist you with a wide range of services to make sure you are ready. The Center for eLearning is partnering with the Office of Information Technology to bring a variety of Canvas training to your College. Canvas trainers will also be available at the Center’s professional development opportunities.
In addition to the training and professional development, the Center is providing support in transitioning your course(s) into Canvas. Below is an extensive list for you to choose from:
- Expanded to full time operation of Center for eLearning labs at Davie, Jupiter, and Boca Raton campuses.
- Open lab support was expanded with all Center labs open on Monday and Fridays
- A Canvas course template to make your course shine.
- Instructional designers or course loaders will sit with you to transition the first three modules with you.
- Training in facilitating your online course using the pedagogy tools available in Canvas.
- Canvas Concierge services. If you do not have the time to transition your course, sign up for Canvas Concierge services at http://www.fauelearning.com/forms/contact/info-ccm.php
For more information on what the Center can offer you, check out CeL’s web page at http://fauelearning.com/faculty/cel-canvas-support/
For more information about the Campus-wide Canvas Transition process, go to http://www.fau.edu/canvas/