With the continual growth in the curriculum available through distance learning formats at FAU and the increasing demand for the distance classes by FAU students, the Center for eLearning is opening the CeL labs full time at the start of the Fall 2016 semester. The Labs will be providing the identical services that are available at the Boca Raton campus. Those services include:
- Open Labs on Mondays and Fridays for faculty to consult with instructional designers and assistance with their classes including support in transitioning courses from Blackboard to Canvas.
- Instructional designers available by appointment for the online course migration
- Assistance in training GAs and TAs
- All professional development opportunities
- Assistance with Canvas transition
Please remember all of our support services for online students. We have an active toll-free number (1-855-903-8575) for students in accessing support for admissions, financial aid, enrollment, tutorial, and technical support. The toll free number will be answered from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM Monday through Fridays, with additional hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Please share with your students the link for The Center’s web portal (http://fauelearning.com/students/) which is also a valuable tool for online students. Finally, we are building out a great portal to Canvas tools for students that will launch just in time for Spring.