Would you like to receive national recognition for the quality of your online course?
The Center for eLearning (CeL) wants to help you get it! We are proud to offer the nationally acclaimed Quality Matters (QM) program at FAU. This is your chance to earn the coveted QM quality seal and gain recognition for your hard work and quality results!
WHAT is quality matters?
QM is a highly regarded program that encourages and recognizes quality online course design. Courses are externally peer-reviewed based on the QM rubric.
WHY obtain a QM seal for your course?
We want to spotlight your success at the national level. Participants will receive:
- constructive feedback from outside peer reviewers who have been trained by QM to strengthen your course design and content,
- the benefit of CeL covering the QM review cost for each course, and
- recognition for the quality of their course design on both the QM and CeL websites once you have successfully completed the program.
CeL supports improving online course design at FAU and assisting participants in strengthening their course content and design skills.
Please watch this video about the experiences instructors at Chemeketa Community College had during their QM review process.
WHO is eligible?
Eligible participants will either have:
- completed eCertification or eDesign and taught the developed course at least one time, or
- developed an online course, taught it a minimum of 2 times, and be willing to work with a CeL instructional designer to incorporate CeL peer review guidelines in the course.
Proposals will be reviewed and prioritized based on:
- consistency of high enrollment demand for the last three years,
- strategic need in eLearning degree program planning,
- contribution to an existing eLearning plan within your college/school/department, and
- level of readiness for final submission.
Quality Matters All Stars Link
Meet our Quality Matters All-Star team! This team of faculty have successfully received recognition for their online course by participating in a rigorous Quality Matter peer-review process.