Just like students who will be attending classes on campus, FAU Online students will need to apply for admission and submit required paperwork at http://fau.edu/about/apply.php.
BEFORE you log in to the admissions page and start your application, take a few minutes to gather the following documents:
- Your social security number
- Financial information, including your family’s gross wages
- Two (2) items as proof of Florida residency, if you are applying as a Florida resident:
- Florida Driver License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Resident Alien Information
- A credit card to pay the $30 application fee
The deadline for Spring 2018 classes is November 15, 2017. Start your application today and be ready to take classes from top-ranked FAU Online!