It’s time to start your application for online classes for the Summer or Fall 2018 semesters! Just like students who will be attending classes on campus, FAU Online students will need to apply for admission and submit required paperwork at http://fau.edu/about/apply.php.
BEFORE you log in to the admissions page and start your application, take a few minutes to gather the following documents:
- Your social security number
- Financial information, including your family’s gross wages
- Two (2) items as proof of Florida residency, if you are applying as a Florida resident:
- Florida Driver License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Resident Alien Information
- A credit card to pay the $30 application fee
The deadline for Summer 2018 classes is February 15, 2018 for freshmen, and April 15, 2018 for Transfer and Returning students. Fall 2018 deadlines are May 1 for freshmen; July 1 for transfer or returning students. Start your application today and be ready to take classes from top-ranked FAU Online! For more information about online degree programs, visit http://fauelearning.com/fauonline/request-for-information-about-online-programs/.