Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that enables institutions to protect the integrity of non-proctored, online exams. Students use their own computer and a webcam to record assessment sessions, all without leaving Canvas. Below are great resources to assist you in implementing online proctoring in your class.
How It Works
- Students start LockDown Browser, log into the LMS and complete a brief startup sequence prior to the exam.
- The student and the surrounding environment are recorded during the entire exam.
- Instructors can quickly review details of the assessment, and even watch the recorded video.
- Student Quick Start Guide
- Computer System Requirements
- Lockdown Browser Download for Students
- Support Site, Respondus Products