The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) produces a report reflecting academic progress toward completion of an undergraduate degree in your declared or proposed major. The DARS report, or degree audit, shows how your FAU courses, transfer courses, and courses in progress apply toward degree requirements. The Degree Audit Report is an internal document. It should be used as a tool to assist you and your adviser in planning your future coursework. It is not an official certification of your academic record.
Running and Viewing Your Degree Audit Online
- Click on ‘MyFAU Login’
- Type your FAUNet ID and Password, click Login.
- For enhanced security, you will be required to enter a security question and change your Password the first time that you use MyFAU.
- Choose FAU Self-Service from the left-hand column.
- Choose Student Services, then Student Records, then View Degree Audit (DARS).
To watch a presentation on how to use DARS play the video below:
Questions About an Audit?
- For questions regarding the major, minor, or general education requirements, selecting courses, exceptions to graduation requirements, a change of major or minor, or for assistance with any other type of question, contact the Academic Advising Office in the college of your major, http://www.fau.edu/uas/.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office, http://www.fau.edu/registrar/ , for questions concerning FAU courses and grades, and in-progress courses.
- Contact DARS@fau.edu for questions concerning transfer courses and their equivalencies at FAU.