FAU has partnered with Google to bring all FAU students – current as well as former – Google Apps for Education. FAU’s implementation is Owl Apps! Owl Apps is a collection of Web-based programs – Mail, Docs (document files, spreadsheets, presentations), Calendar, Talk, and Sites. You can give other Owl Apps users access to individual files if you wish – great for collaboration and group projects.
The following video provides a quick overview of the features that will be available to you. Underneath this video, you will find more links to other videos that go more in detail over each of the applications.
- Owl Mail & Mobile Devices – Check out the many ways you can access Owl Mail from difference mobile devices.
- Gmail – Tour the Gmail interface.
- Contacts – Explore the Owl Apps Contact manager. Keep track of your personal contacts, other contacts in your organization, and people you mail frequently.
- Google Docs – Navigate the Google Docs List and locate all your Google Docs.
- Talk (chat) – Explore what Owl Apps Talk provides.